Highly skilled care and education for all ages, in the home, retirement community or assisted living facility, to get you back to living your life.
Your care team is dedicated to your success through:
· Assessment, care and teaching with our team of Registered Nurses
· Management of chronic illnesses
· IV therapy
· Medication management and teaching
· Wound Care management and teaching
· Palliative Care
· Surgical aftercare and therapies
· Licensed Home Health Aids for personal care
· Physical Therapy
· Occupational Therapy
· Speech Therapy
· Medial Social Work
End of life care for people where they live, whether that is in your home, a skilled nursing or long term care facility, a retirement community or assisted living.
· 24-hour/ 7 day a week on-call support
· Personalized symptom management
· Therapeutic massage or other therapies
· Help with personal care and home making
· Volunteers for support and companionship
· Spiritual care and emotional support for loved ones
· Bereavement and grief support
· Appropriate medical equipment and supplies
· Volunteers for companionship and support
We are engaged throughout the communities we serve in Senior Centers, Churches, Long Term Care facilities or any community location with a need.
Please see the calendar on our website for details and contact us if you are a group with a request.
· Free Educational programs
· Free Blood Pressure clinics
· Low cost Foot Care Clinic
· Vaccination and Immunization clinics
We have a team of homemakers and licensed nursing assistants that offer a full range of services to assist individuals remain independent in their homes.
We offer assistance with:
· Light Housekeeping
· Light meal preperation
· Grocery shopping and errands
· Bathing and grooing
· Skin care
· Incontinence care
· Medication management
· Ostomy care
· Colostomy care
· Chronic disease management
· Foley catheter care
· Simple wound care
One on One Grief Counseling
Grief one on one sessions by appointment—available by phone, in—person, or Zoom. Call us to schedule your appointment
Tuesdays from 2-4pm
Starts Oct 24th-Nov 21
Every day, hospice volunteers touch the lives of our patients and their families. Whether you are listening to a patient’s stories, reading to them, preparing a meal, holding their hand while listening to soothing music, or running an errand, each kind gesture makes a huge impact on those we serve. Will you spend two or more hours a week making a difference in life of another? For as little as 2-4 hours a week, volunteers can offer companionship, respite care, and their own unique skills to assist patients and their family members in the community.
4 week sessions
This free training focuses on how to provide comfort, support, and a reassuring presence to Hospice patients and their families.
You must attend each class in order to get your certificate.
For more information or to register please contact Cherrie Murray at 603-568-6145 or firstname.lastname@example.org